As an AWS Cloud Architect with OST, you will leverage AWS to drive high priority customer initiatives by providing cloud native architectural direction that supports the customers business strategy.
YOUare very technical, have a deep history of providing exceptional customer service, and you are accountable for end-to-end customer cloud solutions. You are skilled at owning technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions and proofs of concept, and you are able to lead deep, technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud development.
WEare OST, a company committed to honoring our employees, delighting our clients, serving with humility and encouraging entrepreneurship and innovation. We collaborate with our interdisciplinary team and super cool clients to create innovative products, services, spaces, interactions and experiences. We work hard, love what we do, and we take great pride in good work, done well.
TOGETHERwe will have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients business by leveraging cloud technology, and you will have the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping OSTs future. This highly visible role will leverage your business knowledge, technical competence, outstanding communication and consultative capabilities in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment where we put our employees and their families first.
* Assist customers in developing and defining their connected products strategy
* Responsible for the design of cloud native and IoT solutions that comprise smart sensors/devices, wireless communication, mobile, web and other applications.
* Work with hardware and firmware developers to design cloud connectivity
* Stay on the cutting-edge of technology evolution in the IoT area, and closely connect with external technology partners and innovations.
* Clearly communicate with internal and external stake holders to connect business needs to technology solutions, and help commercialize these ideas
* Work in partnership with the OST sales team to provide technical guidance during the sales process
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Successful completion (or candidate validation) of at least one of the AWS technical certification exams (Solutions Architect preferred)
* Deep understanding of cloud native technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
* Successful in building technical relationships with senior executives in large or highly strategic accounts
* 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and development projects
* 3+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud native applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
* Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and Internet of Things (IoT) concepts and designing platforms to suit specific application requirements
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work
OST is situated at the convergence of emerging technology, designandinnovative business strategy. The foundation of our entire company is simple: understand the consumer, uncover their needs, and build an experience that exceeds their expectations.
Founded in 1997, OST is an award-winning $125 million technology and business consulting company with offices in Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Minneapolis. Since 2003, the company has grown revenue at a compounded rate of nearly 30% annually. OST has been recognized in INC. magazines 5,000s Fastest Growing Private Companies, CRNs Tech Elite 250, and a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For since 2014.
You matter! Your experiences matter, your journey with OST matters, and your success matters. People drive all our achievements, and we know that taking care of each other takes care of everything else. This is why we strive to promote diversity, equity and inclusion within our company, the work we do and our communities. Well surely face challenges along the way. And well all continually learn from them to build a caring culture true to our guiding principles: honor, delight, serve, embrace, and learn.
Please visit our website atwww.ostusa.comfor more information on our company and other career opportunities.
OST is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.