Our mission is to be the best at empowering women to feel and be their best by creating innovative products, providing care for our customers, and by promoting an inclusive culture of personal support within our company and throughout the world. At SHEFIT we believe that together we are stronger. When we have a community of support cheering us on, mountains become molehills, challenges become journeys of discovery, and the success of one, is the success of many.
SHEFIT is looking for a Front End Web Developer with a strong knowledge of testing, optimization, and analytics to join our digital Marketing team. We are looking for someone who would be comfortable working with existing pages, inserting new elements, and adapting the user experience based on on-going testing. SHEFIT’s Front End Web Developer must be highly analytical, deeply detail-oriented, able to work under tight deadlines, be creative, strive for quality, and effectively work cross-functionally to drive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications, user interfaces, including bootstrapping, interface components (functionality, styling, interactions, error handling, logging)
- Collaborate with members of the digital marketing team to bring the best data driven user experience to SHEFIT.com
- Work directly with Marketing Channel owners to design and execute tests and personalized experiences for SHEFIT.com visitors
- Understand SHEFIT.com inside and out, including marketing initiatives and how those may impact running or upcoming tests
- Own the testing process, ensuring all running tests and personalization experiences are functioning and not interfering with other tests or SHEFIT.com initiatives
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Implementation of 3rd party functionality
- Ensure accessible/ADA compliant design and functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Catalog and product metadata management - detail-oriented individual who understands or can learn the principles of managing a product catalog and product-specific metadata to drive SEO value
- Understanding of web development best practices to optimize website performance
- Other job duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Shopify/Liquid development experience including Theme Kit
- jQuery & Ajax
- Experience with mobile development and/or mobile-first responsive design a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills to engage and influence team members.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships and work across teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years professional, full-time experience as a web developer with DTC brand
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Shopify a plus