NOW HIRING! Home Health Aide (HHA) (CNA) . We offer training for those who have a caring heart and want to help others.
Hiring immediately. We are actively hiring during COVID-19 and offering a $2.00 an hour hazard pay increase to our caregivers. We are also offering a $500.00 sign on bonus!
Looking for a quality career while caring for others? Then, please consider joining Alliance Home Health Care Services! We are looking for new members of our home health care family. As an appreciated part of the team, you can expect consistent scheduling options that fits with the scheduling needs of you and your family.
A career that means something: Something to you, something to families and most importantly to the person you are caring for. At Alliance our goal is to deliver the highest quality home health care for each and every individual we serve. We pride ourselves on being southwest Michigan's finest private duty home care company and are leaders in the industry. Our company offers benefits, competitive compensation, trainings and staff that care about you and your family.
- In home care for the elderly and individuals with disabilities
- Required travel to multiple clients each work day
- Ability to provide personal care, home making and run errands for a variety of clients
- Weekly pay, starting at $11.00 to $13.00 /hour based on experience and availability
- Schedules Available
- Full time, part time and on-call positions available
- all shifts available
- every other weekend required
- some holidays required
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a reliable source of transportation, valid Driver’s License, and proof of auto insurance
- Must be able to lift 25lbs with required assistance devices
- Pass criminal background, driving background and drug screen
- Patient care experience: 1 year preferred
- HHA or CNA experience: 1 year preferred
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plans with an employer match
- Mileage and travel time reimbursements