- Manage clinic flow for providers and assist other staff as needed
- Take vital signs, complete client complaint information, and communicate with provider as indicated
- Prepare for and assist with examinations
- Obtain lab specimens, perform tests, and document results
- Order and schedule lab tests and distribute results to providers, laboratories, and medical records as directed
- Carry out routine testing procedures, such as TB tests
- Interpret and implement provider orders
- Prepare charts for visits, file patient information, and assist with record room responsibilities
- Schedule appointments, monitor supply inventory, and participate in continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities
- Provide patient education regarding medications, health management, disease process, and disease prevention
We are accepting applications for this position until August 28, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.