- High school diploma or GED
- Computer literate
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Greet, check in, and direct clients to waiting area; monitor waiting area
- Maintain patient confidentiality and act with professional behavior at all times
- Pull and file patient charts
- Answers phones, directs calls and takes messages when appropriate
- Maintain and establish effective working relationships while following oral and written instructions
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments to maximize productivity
- Collect money and bill patient accounts, monitor status of accounts and insurance information as required
- Other duties as assigned
We are accepting applications for this position until August 25, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.