- Escort patients, prepare them for treatment and provide assistance in the educational and preventive care of proper oral hygiene
- Take dental x-rays
- Assist dentist in performance of procedures using 4 handed dentistry technique
- Set up procedure trays, disinfect equipment, sterilize instruments, equipment maintenance and maintaining a clean and efficient work are through practice of universal precautions
- Maintain patient records and assist in recording patient information
- Take alginate impressions, pour and trim models
- Maintain aseptic environment
- Under the direction of the dentist and after attending all required hospital orientation, a dental assistant may assist the Dentist in dental procedures performed in a hospital operating room
- RDA’s will use their expanded functions as assigned by the licensing board
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are accepting internal applications for this position until September 2, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.