- Greet patients, determine needs, and direct patients to the examining room
- Manage clinic flow and assist providers with examination and procedures
- Take vital signs and record in the electronic medical record system
- Prepare for and assist providers with examination and procedures. Complete necessary cleanup
- Implement provider orders, i.e., blood draws, ECG’s, labs, dressing, treatments, refills, etc.
- Obtain lab specimens, performs tests, and documents results
- Prepare specimens for transportation, complete necessary forms as indicated, and arrange for transportation
- Carry out routine testing procedures, i.e., hearing and vision screening
- May prepare charts for visits, file patient information, and assist with medical records responsibilities
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
We are accepting applications for this position until July 14, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.