This position requires knowledge of the particular machine being operated, including safety procedures, quality standards, and inventory reporting procedures. The operator must be capable of being trained to operate various production machines and material handling equipment. Requirements also include the ability to work with other employees and follow the instructions of supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication and assembling products.
- Material handling.
- Maintaining product quality standards, and reporting to supervisors any quality problems.
- Proper labeling and production code stamping of all products.
- Completing productions reports.
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Abide by the company policies as described in the employee handbook.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Working with aluminum to fabricate gutter down spouts, elbows, guards, etc.