Milan Metal Systems is now hiring for Machine Operators/Assemblers for 2nd shifts. The starting rate is $14.05 plus a shift premium for second shift. The Machine operator/assembly involves many tasks. Most operations will involve:
- Running a machine that spot welds.
- Operate the assembly machine.
- Recognize defects and utilize quality assurance equipment effectively.
- Inserting pins or bolts.
- Drilling a hole.
- Creating a thread.
- Sorting tasks.
- Repair work.
- High School diploma/GED
- Previous factory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Knowledgeable and able to use micrometers, calipers and dial indicators.
- Good attendance a must.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis.