Data Integrity Specialist - 13344
Dematic is in search of an experienced, team-oriented, self-starting, innovation-minded Data Integrity Analyst, to individually and collectively contribute at the forefront of the design and development of our CRM, ERP (SAP), AI & Analytics platforms, and commercial AI & Analytics digital products. This key position works with internal teams, external customers, and key cloud partners to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Apply current principles, standards, and technologies to collaborate in the solve and/or improve complex planning, search, classification, recommendation, prediction, and optimization problems arising from the need to measurably streamline supply chain management operations, sometimes involving synthesis/repurposing of existing solutions currently in production.
* Help implement solutions for functional and efficient storage of data including transactional, tabular, IoT telemetry, images, audio, and video.
* Collect, organize and standardize data from multiple sources to help generate insights and meet the needs of analytics and artificial intelligence teams
* Help Extract, Transform, and Load processes and design database/data storage systems for on-premises and cloud solutions
* Ability to effectively communicate with technical audiences of various seniority levels.
* An understanding of and/or passion for industry and technology trends in Supply Chain.
* Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholder audiences.
* Help lead the implementation of new information technologies or integration of existing technologies, including initial configuration, and installation.
* Take a leadership role in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, testing and documenting the information into our CRM systems and software.
* Effectively manage relationships with key support partners/stakeholders, line of business representatives, and vendors.
* Help lead implementation of information, development of innovative improvements, and technologies for complex projects.
* Help lead efforts related to enhancing and testing information security technologies, including base-lining current systems, trend analysis and capacity planning, as required, for future systems requirements.
* Help lead technical assessment, research and testing of new technologies, as requested, using information security design, automation, and scripting best practices and procedures.
* Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan the use of new information security technologies, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for proposed project or work load.
* Validate current SalesForce content & applicability for stakeholders
* Do the current reports/content to meet the business requirements
* Thorough knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning; adept with network interfaces and technologies
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Support training of less experienced personnel.
* Identify what and when data is captured in the process
* In order to provide overall project and data integrity, which fields need to be mandatory and at what phase
* Participate in all areas of information security technology management, systems development, systems implementation and systems support, as assigned
* Performs analysis of customers' business information and develops solutions to meet or exceed customers' requirements.
* Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity