Performs janitorial duties necessary to maintain and protect the assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures that external and internal appearance of a building is clean, organized and meets Company standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Follows standard work and daily checklists to ensure that all assigned tasks are performed to standard and meet expectations.
- Clean and make minor repair to building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock restrooms/locker rooms using established practices and procedures.
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture, sweep, mop, or vacuum floors.
- Empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Use ladders when required in work assignments.
- Remove outside debris and maintain grounds as assigned.
- Maintain the landscape around the buildings and fence lines.
- Clean all windows indoors.
- Clean and sanitize lunchrooms floors, furniture and counters.
- Ability to read and interpret job element sheets
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must be a Challenge team member with at least 90 days of service