Repack team members support production and customer requirements by repacking product from storage container into customer finished goods containers. Team members follow procedures to ensure that customer quality, packaging and labeling requirements are met.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND RESULTS
- Repack various parts into different containers.
- Print and label new containers via Plex.
- Complete one part number at a time.
- Communicate with supervision on daily objectives and repack requirements.
- Demonstrate proper lifting techniques.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 35 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than six (6) hours per day.
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal workplace instructions.