Materials & Maintenance Planner
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Job Title: Materials & Maintenance Planner
Location: Holland, MI
The Materials and Maintenance Planner core responsibility is the ordering of goods and parts needed for Maintenance within the facility as well as planning efficient use of labor within the Maintenance department. The role also will ensure that Maintenance materials and parts are ordered and received according to procedure as we as reconciling inventory.
- Planning and scheduling maintenance activities including but not limited to all safety requirements, planning of work orders, managing back log, and scheduling work
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of company safety and regulatory rules, procedures, and policies in order to craft job plans appropriately
- Coordinating delivery of equipment, materials and kitted parts to execute the maintenance job plan
- Entering requisitions for parts, labor and services for planned work in SAP
- Maintain maintenance supplies/parts inventories
- Prepare for semiannual and annual physical inventories
- Providing reports to management for maintenance activities and inventory as necessary
- Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list
- Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Debriefing with maintenance mechanics for feedback after completion of the job.
- Working with Maintenance Manager on preparing and adhering to annual unit maintenance budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred, or minimum of one year in the food industry
- 3+ years of Maintenance labor planning required
- SAP SRM module (Supplier Relationship Management) experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and follow through
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment because of access to confidential information
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word
Location(s)Holland FactoryEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.