When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Global Digital Technology Manager to join our Marketing team in Holland, MI.
As a Global Digital Technology Manager, you will:
Execute a digital technology strategy utilizing all digital platforms to ensure global alignement, leverage opportunities and unify sales, marketing and customer experience. This is a newly created, strategic role that will drive growth through a global digital infostracture across the Haworth business segments.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years' digital technology experience.
- 5 years of supervision or management of projects, budgets and programming.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 15% of time.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Master's degree.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience working in large, matrix, global organization or working on projects for enterprise clients.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Experience with best in class web browsers, operating systems, and devices, including mobile.
- Proven experience managing and delivering enterprise digital technology plan.
- Strong reporting and analytics skills with ability to synthesize complex data points into simple, business-focused recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical information and translate that information to users.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and delivering results.
- Experience working with external partners including agencies and contractors.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in plans, goals or objectives and to both create strategic plans and execute tactical program elements.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at or (616)-393-1600.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Developer, Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology, Management, Marketing
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.