The College is seeking to hire temporary employees to assist with daily sanitation of facilities throughout the day.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to follow cleaning procedures and techniques with minimal assistance
Essential duties and responsibilites:
- Properly use cleaning supplies and techniques to sanitize classrooms, hallways, door handles, door entrances, tables, restrooms, etc.
- The College will provide the employee with proper personal protective equipment, which will need to be worn as part of the role.
- Student of Bay College
- Experience with sanitizing, cleaning, or safety procedures
Work hours: This position can be flexible with shifts between the time of 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.