Great Benefits. Fitness Center Onsite. Large Bonuses. Profit Sharing. Christian Values. No Work Sundays
Hours: 10:00pm - shift end (hours may vary)
Job Overview: As a Sanitation Worker, you will be responsible for cleaning production equipment and adjacent areas following approved sanitary methods.
- Ensure the efficient and effective cleaning of production equipment and adjacent areas, in addition to other environments, following approved sanitary methods.
- Responsible for the safe use of appropriate chemical solutions to ensure the cleanest and most highly sanitized equipment.
- Ensure that all necessary safety precautions are followed in performing your responsibilities.
- Responsible for following through on projects assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to understand the operation of various pieces of production equipment mechanically and regarding the power source.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in cold environment (Cooler, Freezer)
- Ability to be flexible with the variety of work responsibilities available.
EOE. Tobacco Free Organization