Krist Oil Company, a large growing multistate retail corporation with offices located in Iron River, MI, is seeking a qualified individual to be responsible for directing all financial and accounting activities, preparing financial reports and maintaining accounting and budgeting systems.
Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in accounting, strong computer skills and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a controller or similar position. CPA license preferred.
Other requirements include:
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment
- Desire to work and live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package.
Please submit resume, references and salary parameters in confidence to:
Makela, Toutant, Hill, Nardi & Katona, P.C.
Attn: Client # 7628
201 West Bluff Street
Marquette, MI 49855
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org