SSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Supervises residents directly or is aware of general whereabouts of residents (depending upon assessed level of independence). Monitors alarm systems. Assists with re-entry into the community.
3. Participates in the development of and implements individual inter-active treatment programs for residents. Attends Person Centered Planning (PCP) meetings, Crisis Team meetings (if applicable), and staff meetings as scheduled. Completes necessary paperwork prior to applicable meetings. Knows resident treatment programs - reviews daily for update. Follows treatment program. Is knowledgeable of and implements goals of clinical team for each resident using approved program methods and instruction. Communicates with supervisor and designated clinical staff regarding resident and program issues.
4. Supervises and/or provides hands on assistance in residents' activities of daily living and self-care tasks and other resident-related care tasks as assigned.
5. Plans and supervises activities for residents including facilitating treatment groups, both within the program and in the community.