Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
This Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Manager position will be responsible for the management of short-term fixed income investment vehicles intended to replace those currently managed by Royal Bank of Canada and employed by customers of Comerica Institutional Trust.
- Build and manage funds in accordance rule 2 (A) 7 and the other regulations and restrictions applicable to the use of proprietary funds, generally relating to concentration of maturity, credit quality and liquidity risk.
- Movement of funds to cover client additions and withdrawals into and out of the funds, this includes the late day sweep to pick funds added or withdrawn late in the day.
- Build a robust yield focused highly liquid fund that offers Comerica customers a strong proprietary alternative.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5 years of experience trading short-term (under 270 day) obligations. Dealing with buy/sell orders and resolving settlement issues
- 5 years of experience developing and reporting key portfolio metrics relating to average yield; credit quality and other portfolio metrics
- 2 years of experience using Microsoft Office products
Comerica Bank Center
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.