Staff - Part-Time Morning Student Activity Center Supervisor
Posting Number: 20110894-2
Job Category: Staff
Job Description Summary:
Instructs recreation center patrons on the effective use of a wide variety of cardio and fitness equipment, monitors orderly operation of the fitness room, and provides recommendations and assists in routine maintenance of fitness equipment. The Part-Time Morning Student Activity Center Supervisor will also supervise student workers, assist with intramural sports programs, and perform administrative duties related to the operation of the fitness center. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in development of division health and wellness programs.
• Ensures rules, safety standards, and sanitation requirements are followed.
• Provides customer assistance as needed.
• Provides instruction to patrons in the proper use of the facility equipment to include cardiovascular equipment.
• Employee training, including an overview of the expectations of the facility and themselves.
• Allocation of duties and job assignments as needed.
• Monitors fitness room to ensure smooth flow of patrons through exercise circuits.
• Performs routine daily maintenance tasks such as cleaning equipment, filing fitness cards, and minor repairs on facility equipment.
• Documents and reports all accidents and incidents in the fitness room.
• Documents and reports all equipment malfunctions and safety hazards to Center Administrator.
• Assist in the inventory and requisitioning of supplies and parts for the fitness room.
• The duties listed in this job description are not all-inclusive, but a list of the major responsibilities. Additional duties not noted in the job description may be assigned by a supervisor.
• A BA/BS in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Health/ Fitness Management or other related field. • Work experience with public, and operation of fitness equipment; • CPR Certified
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1968311
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.