SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Grand Rapids.
A day in the life of an Night Stock Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to lead grocery department operations and overall store operations during the evening shift in the absence of the Manager, night hours will vary depending on the needs of the store; to ensure that the work shifts of all department associates contribute to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays on sales floor
- Check and verify receivables for amount, quality, count or weight, condition and store in appropriate areas; Notify the Manager in Charge of any overages/shortages or invoice error
- Notify the manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
- Manage the scheduling, training, and supervision of others on the shift to meet or exceed departmental productivity in the store.
- Handle spoiled/damaged products per established guidelines
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Proficient computer (email, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and interpret documents
- Accounting/Bookkeeping skills
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.