Works under the general direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, duties include:
- The electrical installation, modification, and maintenance of facility electrical systems, production equipment, electronics and debugging of AB PLC components and controls.
- Works from wiring diagrams, schematics drawings and established performing diagnoses and remedies of electrical trouble.
- Appropriate journeyman's card or equivalent related experience that will qualify for a journeyman application.
- Must have working knowledge of Allen Bradley Controls Schemes.
- Must be able to work any shift as assigned and overtime as requires.
- State of Michigan Electrical License is preferred for electrician candidates.