Cooper Standard Automotive, a global leader of automotive rubber and plastic sealing products is seeking Quality Operator employees specifically for production process.
- Verifiable high school diploma or G.E.D
- Ability to work full shift and overtime as needed
- Excellent attendance
- Physically able to stand for extended periods
- Lifting 25lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Focused attention to detail
- Experience following written work instructions
- Manufacturing experience & mechanical aptitude preferred
- Successful pre-employment drug test
Successful candidates will receive $16.09/hour (Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd Shift ) with medical benefits after 30 days.