Are you a caring, loving spirit that likes to take an active role in helping others?
As a Caregiver at Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship, and home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY! All our staff is trained in infectious disease control & COVID-19 Certified!
Reasons to join our team of Superheroes:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Consistent, Open Communication
- Support Team Available 24/7
- Work Near Home
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Insurance Benefits Available for Part-Timers
- Abundant Appreciation
- Fun Place to Work!
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Elevate our clients sense of purpose and control…turning little tasks into memorable moments
- Have a valid Driver's License, current car insurance and reliable transportation
- Be 18 years or older possessing a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a national background check
Want to Join Our Team? TEXT "I'm Your Superhero" to (616) 846-5890.
We are strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions