Essential Functions include:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal’s Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates active listening, effective speaking, future thinking & mentoring towards our one team approach.
- Coordinate fulfillment of customer requirements with excellence and accuracy, including management of order changes and exceptions.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Able to be a linking pin between team members, the support team and the Production Supervisor/Production Manager.
- Able to quickly but calmly handle urgent situations with due diligence and reasonable care.
- Able to appropriately report line KPM’s.
- Assures that quality control process and procedures (ESD, ISO) are being followed.
- Able to check finished product as needed to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Able to complete 8D forms as requested and perform a root cause analysis in a timely manner.
- Able to place the safety of team members in high esteem, educate them in SoundOff Signal safety procedures and ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Assures team members are aware of all needed PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and are following all PPE requirements.
- Ability to work the shift schedule, and flex hours early or late with little or no notice when necessary.
- Able to perform job consistently and without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Ability to hold the line members to our SoundOff Signal cleanliness standards.
- Basics of planning and scheduling as they relate to the line.
- Knowledgeable of specific line processes and the ability to train as needed.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and with team to meet goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to independently lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, and 50+lbs. with assistance, occasionally.
- Able to stand and sit for various length of time.
- Able to bend/twist and reach.
- Visual capabilities to see small parts and small print with or without corrective lenses.
- Able to differentiate between colors and patterns.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years mechanical assembly experience preferred.