Founded in 1986, CS Manufacturing, is a full service injection molder offering total program management capabilities. Our 177,000 square foot manufacturing facility has been designed to provide a world class work environment that features highly automated, flexible work centers, on-line and off-line assembly cells, quality lab, training center, warehouse, bulk material silos and underground utilities.
CS Manufacturing provides full time associates with:
• Competitive wages
• Monthly Bonus Pay
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Competitive Medical Benefits w/large employer paid portion
• Paid time off, + 9 paid holidays
• 401k with 30% Company Match
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Overtime premium pay for all hours worked more than 8 hours in any work day
• Fully Air-conditioned facility
• Career advancements
• Great culture
• Responsible for running injection molding machines per established safety and operational procedures.
• Refer to Process Book daily to ensure that they are signed to the most current revision level.
• Follow all Work Instructions and Procedures regarding Manufacturing, Packaging, Operator Quality, Production reports, and Scrap Handling.
• Monitor production for adherence to quality specifications and notify the Team Leader or acting Supervisor of potential problems.
• Work with the Team Lead, Quality and Supervisor to isolate any production that has been identified as out of specification.
• Account for machine scrap. Complete all required scrap reporting for scrap tracking. Process scrap as directed by the Team Leader and or Supervisor.
• Maintain a clean working environment and follow all safety guidelines and policies at all times. Report any unsafe conditions to the Team Leader and or Supervisor.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader and or Supervisor.
• Basic Math Skills
• Ability to read/write
• Scrap Rates
• System’s Audit