Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
$600 RETENTION BONUS
401K MATCH, BENEFITS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
RELOCATION and more
Position reports to Maintenance Manager
Motus Integrated Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package (including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, Rx, life insurance, disability coverage, 401K, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement eligibility, etc.)
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems on all manufacturing equipment.
• Perform manufacturing-related equipment PM’s.
• Adhere to safety requirements.
• Safely troubleshoot live electrical panels
• Participate in problem solving groups, Kaizens, and lean manufacturing activities.
• Participate in the maintenance department efforts towards achieving key measures.
• Ability to continuously learn to support various processes, such as: thermal forming, adhesive, molding, Isocyanate foam, high pressure water, and assembly processes
• Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks, aerial lifts and cranes
• Edit/modify control programs on programmable devices (examples: A-B, SLC-500, Control Logics, Panel View, Panel View plus).
• Previous experience – Minimum of 5 years working in a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience – Minimum of 3 years working with and maintaining automated machinery
• Strong mechanical background
• Willingness to work overtime as needed
• Willingness to travel for short term periods (<5%)
• Ability to use basic machining tools, powered hand tools, and other maintenance-related equipment
• Ability to read machine drawings and control schematics
• Fabrication/tooling experience is a plus
• Familiarity with robots and robot controllers is a plus
• Electrical journeyman card is a plus
• Experience working with a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system is a plus
• Experience working with smart cameras (i.e. Keyence, Cognex, Banner) is a plus
Behavioral Competencies – Common to all Motus Positions
• Integrity – Iron clad. Does not ethically cut corners. Earns trust of co-workers. Puts organization above self-interests
• Energy/Drive – Exhibits high level of energy and ability to energize others. Strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. Gets Results. Recognizes excellence in the efforts and work of others. Enjoys seeing others succeed. Ability to energize and motivate others. Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer Focus – Monitors internal and external client satisfaction. Establishes partner relationships with clients. Visible and accessible to clients. Focuses on partnerships with customers, suppliers and communities
• Change Leader - Embraces change. Communicates needs during periods of change. Actively intervenes to create & energize positive change. Leads by example
• Assertive/Edge – Ability to take a forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive. Able to challenge tactfully
• Execution – Likes to be challenged and can work through tough tasks and execute on stretch goals to move the organization forward
• Teamwork: Supports environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation and collaboration
• Interpersonal Communication: Is respectful when interacting with others. Shares information freely in all direction
• Problem-solving/Decision-making: Works cooperatively within teams to solve problems. Works cooperatively across teams to solve problems
• Personal Development: Continually learning and growing. Seeks out and uses personal feedback
• Innovator: Takes initiative. Encourages risk-taking in pursuit of continuous improvement
• Flexible - Embraces change. Communicates needs during periods of change
Motus Integrated Technologies is a rapidly growing, half a billion-dollar manufacturer of high-performance headliners, interior products and fiber solution products for the global automotive market. Headquartered in Holland Michigan, Motus operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in North America (U.S. and Mexico) and Europe with over 20 entities worldwide. Motus is a portfolio company of Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Motus is an Equal Opportunity Employer