Job Title: Quality Analyst 3 - 11676
The QA Systems Analyst is responsible for performing various manual tests (specific as well as exploratory) and for executing automated tests during each release cycle and reporting the results to various team members. They will also assist in the validation of newly created automated tests for applications to help expedite the testing process. This person will attend daily stand-up meetings with the team as well as provide insight into potential improvements of the QA testing sequence and application usability.
Job Family Responsibilities:
Participates in the daily testing of various systems and validating automated testing modules. Assistance with releases as needed and running additional performance benchmarks.
* Run automated and report on automated tests
* Run manual tests against pre-defined test cases
* Provide exploratory testing of the applications
* Validate UI-based automated tests created by others (application specific as well as cross-application)
* Generate / update reports based on test results
Direction of Others:
May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and other employees.
Key Working Relationships:
Contacts are primarily with immediate manager and others in the group.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity