Job Title: QA Test Coordinator - 12625
Dematic Corp has an immediate career opportunity for a QA Test Coordinator. The QA Software Test Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the testing process across various platforms. Strong knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, tools and techniques. Candidates should have prior experience in testing software, process flow, and agile methodologies. The position requires maintaining strong working relationships through detail-oriented and effective communication.
* Creates testing plans, including individual testing phases
* Ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans.
* Review, analyze, test and document system specifications.
* Develop QA Test Scripts for testing and maintaining test plans.
* Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner (dashboard results).
* Generate logs to document testing phases and defects.
* Effectively report bugs and errors, working with the internal development team.
* Assist in troubleshooting issues with client and development teams.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Direction of Others:
May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and other employees.
Key Working Relationships:
Contacts are primarily with immediate manager, others in the department, Global Solutions Development and Global Project Engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity