SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Forest Hills.
A day in the life of a Retail Receiver Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to perform the primary responsibility of efficient and accurate checking of all vendor deliveries and to perform other functions as required in an efficient manner within the company policy, to ensure that the shift contributes to the best financial interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Ensure that all produces are following when checking in or out vendors
- Receive all merchandise, check and verify invoices, process all credits, document on the log according to company procedures
- Communicate promptly to the store director any problems or situations which may affect the integrity of the store or of the vendor
- Take stock to applicable storage and/or workload areas
- Knowledgeable of products per established guidelines
- Maintain receiving records and logs for internal audits
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and interpret documents
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Suggestive Selling/Knowledge of Products
- Detail Oriented
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.