McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. Part of the overall McKesson, McKesson Pharmacy Technology & Services (MPTS) is a portfolio of four businesses that provides technology and services to retail, mail order, PBMs, hospital and health systems pharmacies. MPTS offers a wide array of solutions, including pharmacy workflow software, clinical programs, inventory optimization, government program optimization including 340B compliance, data analytics and services, and automation. MPTS is part of McKesson Corporation, recently ranked 7th on the FORTUNE 500, which touches over 65,000 pharmacies every day.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payers to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for our Moon Township, PA, Atlanta, GA or Livonia, MI location. Duties include, but not limited to: The Digital Marketing Specialist owns the strategy and the execution of Marketing Automation & Digital Tools, (e.g. Marketo, SFDC integration, Web Platforms & Social Media) that support awareness, demand generation and opportunity advancement strategies across all segments, businesses, and products for a select set of businesses. This role will partner with Marketing and business leaders to create targeted, insightful campaigns and programs to support new customer bookings and customer retention strategies.
- Design & manage marketing automation campaigns for events, webinars, nurture/drip programs, customer communications, and web traffic.
- Responsible for defining and monitoring the process for following up on new leads and inbound requests
- Track and update marketing program results and communicate with management any relevant findings on the success/failure of the campaigns.
- Manage agency/corporate teams for new and ongoing content creation for pages on McKesson.com, Supplylogix.com and Macrohelix.com
- In association with SFDC administrators, create and maintain dashboards to track activity/success to be viewed by Marketing Leadership
- Work with the Sales Org and Marketing Leadership to create and drive digital programs to develop and grow the sales funnel to consistently meet bookings goals
- Work with Marketing Leadership to define marketing program goals and determine how marketing strategies, messaging and programs can evolve based of past success/failure
- Coordinate with the SFDC administrators and IT teams to ensure Marketo database is maintained and synchronized with SFDC
- Act as steward of website content and select social media accounts.
- Create and manage Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts for each platform.
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate by Marketing Leadership
- Degree or equivalent and typically requires 4 + years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of Marketing Automation experience.
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms including Marketo & Salesforce required.
- Experience with website administration including but not limited to WPEngine, Word Press, and HTML.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaign data.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.