Summary: The main goal of the warehouse helper is to store raw and finished goods in the warehouse. The helper will organize the entire QAP facility by performing the following duties. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Store products and finished good in the warehouse based on location codes.
- Retrieve products in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build pallets to size depending on shipping needs. Ability to use power tools, ex. Nail gun, saw or banders.
- Manually load scrap on trucks.
- Properly complete all required paperwork.
- Maintain regular attendance at the QAP facility.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reinforce and maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness by utilizing 5s standards
- Any additional task assigned by management.