JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager - 11283
Dematic has an immediate need for a Human Resource Manager. This position is responsible for leading and managing the HR functions relating to the Mobile Automation business group. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic human resources leader to partner with a growing global organization to develop strategies and capabilities, which best position Dematic to continue to gain market share by anticipating and meeting the strategic objectives of our customers. The Human Resources Manager will utilize creative problem-solving skills to drive efficiency in programs, processes, practices and initiatives needed to fuel the strategy and growth of the business through its people. Candidates for this position must have demonstrated success as a Human Resource leader. The Human Resources Manager will serve as a trusted adviser to the key executives that she/he supports, utilizing extensive experience to identify, create, and deliver innovative and pragmatic Human Resource solutions, while implementing processes and procedures to address business needs. This role will motivate their team to achieve goals within an environment of excellence by building exceptional talent capabilities. This role is a combination of a hands-on execution position with the opportunity to lead strategy initiatives across the business unit.
* Acts as the Primary HR Business Partner to the Executive Leaders of Mobile Automation globally to help drive initiatives, which achieve increased efficiency and improve the overall operations.
* In partnership with functional HR business partners, enable the business by developing a talent plan and helping to guide critical talent decisions including workforce planning, succession planning, talent development and performance management to support Dematic’s growth plans.
* Counsels and assists management on labor utilization, organizational design, turnover control, compensation, performance management, and other human capital matters.
* Deploys positive employee relations strategies.
* Acts as an advisor that troubleshoots and resolves complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
* Supports the planning and strategy for key business groups in the areas of recruitment, talent management and organizational development.
* Understands the business and talent priorities by driving business results through systemic organizational and talent programs that are aligned to the business strategy.
* Uses metric and data to enable business leaders by identifying trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee engagement.
* Supports the development of a strategy to recruit and retain diverse, world-class talent that will allow Dematic a competitive advantage over competition.
* Partners with the communications team on delivery of important employee facing communication initiatives.
* Builds leadership and management capability to facilitate an open and inclusive environment that increases team member engagement.
* Drives HR projects and implements or improves existing processes to support the organization’s strategy
* Leads complex employee relations matters, ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
* Leads and facilitates progressive discipline and other HR related issues.
Direction of Others:
Will lead a team of one HR Business Partner (HR Generalist).
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity