Human Resources Intern - 784600
Summary of Position:
The tkMNA Human Resources team in North America provides a foundation to foster and support a safe, professional, and fulfilling work environment. We partner with our businesses to develop programs, services, and processes consistent with our company values and compliance policies. By attracting, retaining, and developing the best employees, we enable a high-performing and sustainable organization. The Human Resource intern will assist the thyssenkrupp North America Materials human resource department.
The HR Team Member will be exposed to:
* Strategy development
* New system implementation including training material development
* New Hire Process
* Process Improvement analysis and implementation
* Compliance audits and reporting
* Opportunities to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom
* Collaborates with staff and departments in preparing special projects
* Assist with new hire paperwork and onboarding new hires
* Assist HR Operations Manager and team with compliance projects, building process improvements, and roll out of new system implementations
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.thyssenkrupp Materials NA Incis an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.