Description: Registered Nurse positions have various job responsibilities and functions within this agency. Depending on the assignment, the RN works in an Inpatient, Outpatient, or Residential Treatment Program in a correctional facility or as part of Corrections Mental Health Program. The employee may be hired for a specific area and assigned to any or all ambulatory or inpatient settings within the complex or facility.
Registered Nurse P11 ($23.73 - $31.35/hr) is an experienced-level nurses, performing a broad range of nursing duties. No specific experience is required.
Registered Nurse 12 ($25.56 - $33.64/hr) function as a senior worker or as emergency/clinic nursing services specialist. One year of experience as a RN is required; or, a master's or bachelor's degree in nursing and six months of experience as a RN.
Why Work for the State of Michigan?
- Competitive Salaries
- Some jobs may qualify for shift differential pay and/or prison pay of $0.40 to $0.50 per hour
- Some facilities may qualify for a $5,000 signing payment
- Career Advancement
- Vacation, Sick, and School and Community Leave
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Long-Term Disability, Long-Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Deferred Compensation Plans 457 and 401(k) including contribution and employer match up to total of 7%
- Twelve Paid Holidays and Day Off for Major Elections
Additional Requirement: Possession of a diploma, associate's, bachelor's, or master's degree in nursing
accepted for licensure by the Michigan Board of Nursing.