POSITION SUMMARY: Provides exceptional customer service to internal and/or external customers, including field technicians and business partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: providing standard information, completing forms, determining status of claims and cases based on plan guidelines and meeting or exceeding department metrics for productivity and quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assists consumers by providing highest level of customer service; remains professional and polite at all times.
Provides primary dispatching and administrative duties related to scheduling requests for service to technicians.
Creates, dispatches and processes work orders to field personnel while ensuring all appropriate documentation and data entry is completed in a timely manner; interprets and follows-up on technician reports.
Develops strong relationships with technicians and business partners.
Applies departmental policies and procedures to resolve complex situations.
Sources and onboards new and potential technicians; provides candid feedback and coaching to technician workforce.
Acts as an account owner and business partner to technicians; identifies group opportunities; negotiates as needed.
Performs as a liaison for business-to-business accounts; provides timely responses and completes tasks within established service-level agreements; identifies potential growth opportunities; onboards new accounts.
Responds to standard questions and concerns from customers; follows-up with appropriate documentation on nature and status of claim and/or case; completes a variety of forms and documents based on guidelines, customer responses and operational procedures; informs customer of results and closes out claims/cases as appropriate.
Aids internal and external customers during claim and general call center process; forwards call and relevant information to other team members, departments or supervisors as required.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-year minimum customer service experience in a call center environment is preferred;
- Office or customer service experience is preferred;
- High school graduate or equivalent education is required;
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Mastery of the English language (both written and verbal);
- Professional telephone etiquette;
- Ability to read and interpret information;
- Proficient computer and data entry skills; comprehensive knowledge of computer operations, including software and web-based programs; SalesForce; Applix; Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Ability to solve problems; diffuse escalated customer situations; excellent decision-making and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others;
- Ability to operate dual screens and multitask; detail-oriented; follows instructions;
- Knowledge and understanding of department metrics for productivity and quality;
- Willingness to learn; flexibility to adapt to changes;
- Maintain professional appearance and provide positive company image.
Professional office and call center environment.
Positions in this class typically require: typing, talking, writing, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.