Adecco is assisting a local financial institution recruiting for Collections Representatives in Grand Rapids, MI. These Collections Representative positions are contract to hire opportunities!
Collections Representatives require candidates to manage both inbound and outbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns, identify and resolve issues, manage multiple computer systems to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or payments, as well as actions taken. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Collections Representatives include but are not limited to:
* Managing a volume of inbound and outbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns with loan holders.
* Managing accounts of auto loans that are between 1-120 days delinquent.
* Using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
* Educating customers on importance of paying auto loan payments.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Collection Representative roles:
* At least 1 year of experience in a Call Center
* High School Diploma or GED
* Great attendance record
What's in this for you?
* Pay rates starting at $17.00 plus overtime as needed!
* Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
* Casual, call center Work Environment – dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
* Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, options available
* Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on 1st shift. The shift is Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM with 1 or 2 Saturday’s a month.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Collections Representative role at a local financial institution in Grand Rapids MI!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled