Maintenance Mechanic - Otsego - OTS10120
We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to perform the following:
1. Perform minor preventative maintenance work under direct supervision.
2. Assist maintenance personnel on routine repairs in a training capacity exhibiting potential for advancement.
3. Knowledge of basic maintenance terminology and familiarization with plant operation and major equipment.
4. Perform routine mobile equipment repairs and preventative maintenance.
5. Must be capable of operating basic machine shop equipment including surface grinders, stationary drill press, band saw, and pipe threader. Welding experience a plus.
6. Must adhere to all procedures per USG preventative maintenance program.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity