This position will engage in production equipment maintenance to ensure continuous production, including troubleshooting, regular preventive maintenance plan execution (TPM), and equipment modification. May also be involved with basic mechanical or electrical work as needed and as qualified.
- Performs responsibilities of conducting corrective and preventive maintenance of production equipment and their controls to ensure operation of machinery.
- Communicates directly with the production department to coordinate preventive maintenance and troubleshooting work in production areas.
- Prepares and manages periodic preventive maintenance schedule.
- Technician is responsible for keeping the records of all preventive maintenance and troubleshooting works.
- Coordinate with outside sources to schedule maintenance for more complex issues.
- Ensure work is completed in a safe manner and maintain a safe work environment.
- Prepares and maintains maintenance related documents; daily report, check sheet.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required, Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent preferred
- 1+ yrs related experience in manufacturing environment & understanding of Production & processing equipment
- Basic Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Some experience with PLC is preferred but not required
- Ability to work well with individuals and teams across the company to ensure the team meets or exceeds expectations
- Good computer, Troubleshooting, Problem solving, Critical thinking skills
- Microsoft office preferred but not required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Requires work in clean room environment. Required to wear proper PPE, Clean room suit and other gear during operation.
- This work may require: lifting equipment; climbing ladders; assembling and disassembling large and small mechanical, plumbing, and electrical part assemblies and components.
- Customer focus
LGCMI is an Equal Opportunity employer that values the diversity of its workforce. EEO