You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Robotic Process Lead Developer at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a Robotic Process Lead Developer, you'll design and implement IT processes. You will provide support to functional areas by creating and communicating solutions to complex problems and projects. You'll collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand their needs and develop functionality and enhancements for robotic process automation (RPA) work. In day-to-day operations, you will field and resolve usage issues.
What You\'ll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
* Support internal and external customers by developing, testing, and deploying automation solutions using UiPATH RPA.
* Work with Technical/Business Analysts to ensure that specifications are designed effectively to support stable and efficient workflows.
* Develop and document the design of the automated workflow and ensure it is checked into a central document repository as defined by the terms operational policies.
* Help maintain quality and organization of processes, platform code, and data, including code commenting and version control.
* Participate in functional testing. You will work with the business to document changes to current business practices and assist in process re-engineering and change management planning efforts.
* Act as the subject matter expert of RPA in liaison with other technology groups.
* Design RPA solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
* Provide advanced support for RPA solutions.
* Apply advanced problem-solving skills and execute solutions to complex problems independently.
* Apply learned IT skills to your work assignments.
* Coach and mentor IT tasks and skills to others.
* Develop and implement IT processes.
* Identify opportunities and own improvements to technologies and IT processes.
* Lead, define, and complete complex IT tasks independently, and lead small projects as needed.
* Manage and be accountable for project completions.
* Present work output in a clear and concise manner.
* Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we re looking for if you have...
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline (preferred).
* Five years of software development experience, with at least three years of development utilizing Microsoft .Net.
* Six years of experience in a professional IT or IS field.
* Zero to two years of experience participating on project teams.
* Two years of experience developing UiPath RPA workflows.
* Two years of SQL Server database creation and management experience.
* Experience facilitating the design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution (essentially UiPATH).
* A strong understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
* Strong problem-solving, analysis, and design skills.
* Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of the organization.
* The ability to troubleshoot technical and functional problems with intuitive problem-solving techniques.
* Working experience of any other RPA tool (added advantage).
* An in-depth understanding of the fundamental technologies used to support your assigned business function.
* A robust understanding of coding and testing to solve complex business needs.
* A practical understanding of how technology solves identified business problems.
* The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.