As a System Architect on our team, you'll build and implement installation plans to support sales for AUVESY and our Distribution Partners. Key responsibilities are configuration and installation of the versiondog software, assist customers with questions and issues they encounter, and provide training to end-users.
This position will allow you to develop skills in system architecture, design, and integration across a variety of industries in North America.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ability to communicate and contribute in customer-facing environments, including customer trainings, meetings, and sales presentations.
- Work with members of our Sales Team or Distribution Partners to translate the customer requirements into a working solution.
- Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application installation and configuration (remote and in-person).
- Provide technical support to our customers throughout the lifecycle of software purchase.
- Consult and assist customers by fine-tuning the application functionality to meet the customer’s objectives.
- Consult and assist customers or (third party integrators) to develop and implement customer requested features.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and customers.
- Handling specific projects as assigned by the CEO and COO.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- At least one year of experience in software development and architecture (factory floor experience is an asset)
- Proficiency in Microsoft server systems (Active Directory, SMTP etc.), automation technology (Rockwell, Siemens, Kuka, etc.), and industrial communication (Ethernet/IP etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven excellence in problem solving and troubleshooting, allowing you to ask probing questions, think beyond the immediate problem, and craft technical solutions
- Track record in project planning and management and in prioritizing and executing tasks efficiently
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time within North America to support customer needs (authorization to work in the United States and valid driver’s license are essential)
- Fluency in Spanish is desired
Here’s what we’re offering the right candidate:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a growing organization.
- Exciting growth potential in a newly created role.
- A company culture that embodies inclusion and teamwork.
- High-performing, quick-thinking, entrepreneurial work environment.
Our ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a customer service mindset in addition to strong technical skills. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives off solving problems, providing solutions and takes pride in their work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door of our exciting, growing company. If you'd like to work in a high performance, quick-witted and entrepreneurial culture, we'd like to talk to you.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: HR@Auvesy.com