Senior Account Manager - Advanced Wound Care
Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you ambitious and driven, striving to exceed quotas and be at the top of the rankings, year over year? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Advance Wound Management team.
About Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. At Smith & Nephew you will have the opportunity to make a tangible difference to people's lives. Globally recognized as a Great Place to Work, Smith & Nephew embodies a purpose-driven culture of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
- You will generate territory plan of action to attain and achieve territory sales goals utilizing excellent sales skills, territory management skills and customers relationships
- You will use your sales abilities to call on acute care facilities to promote key brands such as Allevyn and other products
- You will use your product knowledge and expertise to educate end users on the clinical benefits of Smith & Nephew products
- You will use your organization and presentation skills to deliver sales presentations to key customers and customers groups as well as conduct product lunches and dinners for identified customer groups
- You will build your business through your ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, decision-makers and thought leaders.
- Minimum of 5 years medical sales experience
- Proven ability to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings
- Strong analytical skills to include pipeline management, territory analysis and territory management. Demonstrated success with complex sales process
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple call points and decision makers within an account
- Professional training program experience (i.e., Integrity Selling)
What we offer
- The ability to work with innovative and industry leading products
- A commitment to professional development
- A best in class culture
- A fast-paced winning team environment
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits
Are you excited to learn more? Please apply to the link and if you meet our qualifications, we will contact you to discuss the role and your background more thoroughly.
Smith & Nephew is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and participates in the E-Verify Program. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Smith & Nephew is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual in the US with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Smith & Nephew's career website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling Recruitment Support at 1-901-399-6192.