Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you results-oriented and driven, striving to exceed quotas and be at the top of the rankings, year over year? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Advance Wound Careteam!
About Smith & Nephew
We are committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. At Smith & Nephew you will have the chance to create a tangible difference to people's lives. Globally recognized as an outstanding Place to Work, we embody a culture of Care, Collaboration and Courage!
- Generate territory plan of action to attain and achieve territory sales goals utilizing excellent sales skills, territory management skills and customers relationships
- Utilize sales abilities to call on acute care facilities to promote key brands such as Allevyn, Leaf, and other products
- Use your product knowledge and expertise to educate end users on the clinical benefits of Smith & Nephew products
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers and customers groups as well as conduct product lunches and dinners for identified customer groups
- You will build your business through your ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key customers, decision-makers and thought leaders.
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B and/or medical sales experience, preferably within the acute care setting
- Shown ability to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings
- Strong analytical skills to include pipeline management, territory analysis and territory management. Proven success with complex sales process
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple call points and decision makers within an account
- Professional training program experience (i.e., Integrity Selling)
What we offer
- The ability to work with innovative and industry leading products
- A dedication to professional development
- An outstanding culture
- A fast-paced winning team environment
- Rewarding compensation and benefits packages.
- A top notch company pension/retirement benefit scheme for all employees.
Smith & Nephew is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and participates in the E-Verify Program. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Smith & Nephew is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual in the US with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Smith & Nephew's career website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling Recruitment Support at 1-901-399-6192.