When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a GIS Support Services and Client Engineering Group Manager to join our team in Holland MI - HQ.
As a GIS Support Services and Client Engineering Group Manager, you will:
Lead one or more functional teams within the Enterprise Information Technology group. You will manage daily and long term objectives of corporate technical teams; responsible for all administrative functions pertaining to the team.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or Software Development.
- 10 years information services experience, including 6 years experience in enterprise global support responsible for systems management; client and technical engineering; information technology infrastructure library best practices for change and release management; problem; service desk; incident; security and disaster recovery; and IT procurement.
- Experience in providing complex service support and delivery, utilizing service level management tools, best practice processes, managing direct and indirect support teams for diverse, multicultural global enterprise.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 10% of time, at times with very short notice and with periods of extended travel away from home office.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience in variety of client Operating Systems; productivity tools and incident, change, and problem management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment, including setting direction for and managing several, including international, teams.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Organization and planning skills required for development of large scale IS organization strategic and tactical plans.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at or (616)-393-1600.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Information Systems, GIS, Manager, Computer Science, Procurement, Technology, Management, Operations
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.