This is a “Hands On” production operation role.
- Meeting USDA, MIOSHA, HACCP, GMP, and Company standards, and under the supervision of a foreman, the functions of this role are to operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand.
- Operating under the OSHA & MIOSHA safety standards and rules when using any equipment or machinery.
- Any other tasks assigned by his/her foreperson
- Must be able to learn the essential functions of the role.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to follow all the rules and procedures established by the HACCP program.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work safely at all times.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Must be able to perform other tasks assigned by lead person, foreperson or operations manager.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to twist, bend, reach and stand for 8 hours or the duration of the shift in a cold (40°) and damp environment.
- Must be able to learn other jobs for rotation.
- Must be able to and must wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment required while performing role: Protective Eye Wear, Ear plugs, Hard Hat, Hair Net, protective Coat (clothing protector), Forearm protection, Plastics gloves, Cotton gloves, Plastic aprons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to physically perform the essential functions of the role as outlined
- Must be able to use knives (wizard and regular) on the line
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.