Lacks Enterprises is a locally owned and privately held business with roots in West Michigan for over 50 years. With over 20 facilities and 3000 employees, we continue to grow! We are seeking Maintenance Electricians to join our team on 2nd and 3rd shifts in our paint facilities.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Installing, troubleshooting and repairing equipment such as mold machines, conveyor systems, end of arm tooling, pumps and motors
- Read Hydraulic Schematics
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Size and wire electrical panels
- Weld framework
- Create or edit programs using Allen Bradley micro logic, and Pro-face
- Connecting high voltage equipment to the power grid
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to secure a Hilo license
- Maintain good housekeeping in the work area
Preferred candidates will have four years of Industrial Maintenance experience with strong electrical background. Journeyman certification or willingness to obtain one preferred but not required. Must be comfortable in a team environment. Comfortable working on projects outside of electrician responsibilities. Should have basic computer knowledge.
Lacks Enterprises, Inc. offers a competitive and comprehensive total compensation package including:
- Paid Time off and unpaid personal time upon hire
- Medical, dental and vision at 90 days
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Matching 401(k) and profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and technical education support
Interested in learning more? Apply now!
Lacks Enterprises, Inc. is Veteran Friendly and an Equal Opportunity Employer.