Flex-N-Gate is looking for general production candidates with the ability to work any shift required. Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate produces the highest quality products and systems for the automotive industry. With our extensive plastics, metal and mechanical assemblies’ experience, we persistently strive for continuous improvement and on-time delivery of defect-free products.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required work.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Perform heavy manual labor that requires repeated bending, twisting, turning and squatting.
- Perform manual dexterity work involving fingers, hands and arms in repeated motion.
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 pounds in a consistent and
- Able to perform general light troubleshooting of machinery to determine problem(s).
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently including stamping presses,
manual buffers, sanders, robotic welders, hand welders, air guns, hoists, forklifts and any other
machinery as required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.