BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Software Engineer II is responsible for analyzing internal user needs to accurately design, construct and maintain a system to meet the individual needs of the user.
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field, preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience with developing web applications utilizing C#, ASP.NET, with design patterns of MVC and/or MVVM, required
- Five (5) or more years of experience with developing integration package, stored procedures and database schemas utilizing SQL Server, preferred
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint: building client-side solutions using SharePoint Framework; creating SharePoint and provider hosted add-ins using C# and SharePoint client object model; working with SharePoint REST and Microsoft Graph API; developing user experience enhancements with Client-Side Rendering; performing and automating administrative tasks with Microsoft PowerShell; developing business process workflows with Azure Logic Apps, preferred
- Prior experience serving in a technical lead role on IT projects, preferred
- Advanced experience with software development methodologies, preferred
- Experience in other development languages, strongly preferred
- Certifications in Microsoft MTA / MCSD, preferred
- Experience with the following products, preferred: Microsoft Visual Studio Microsoft Azure Dev Ops or Github Microsoft SQL Server and/or Azure SQL DB Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and/or Power BI Microsoft SQL Integration Services and/or Azure Logic Apps Microsoft Entity Framework HTTP Debug Tools
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple complex projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capable of successfully multi-tasking while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Capable of working well under pressure while dealing with unexpected problems in a professional manner
- Capacity to communicate and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to interact and build relationships and consensus among people
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures within the software development industry
- Strong information technology architectural and design skills
- Solid project management and leadership skills to effectively act as technical lead on large projects
- Capacity to consistently produce clean code and adhere to appropriate documentation standards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Employer's Job# 18115BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.