Great Benefits. Fitness Center Onsite. Large Bonuses. Profit Sharing. Christian Values. No Work Sundays
Hours: 3:00 – Shift End (hours may vary)
Job Overview: As a Quality Control Tech at Request Foods you will be responsible for monitoring and documenting per standardized procedures to safely and efficiently produce frozen food entrees. The ideal candidate for this position would be detail oriented and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Including, but not limited to:
- Hourly line audits
- Monitor and verify correct packaging area parameters are met (i.e. code dates, packaging, labels, etc.)
- All duties include detailed and accurate information tracking and documentation per standardized procedures
- Net weight monitoring
- Monitoring kitchen activities
- Operational sanitation audits
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) monitoring in areas of responsibility
- Sample collection as appropriate
- Communication of issues from shift to shift, department to department
- Equipment calibration/verification
Required Qualifications/ Education/ Skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Quality Control / Assurance experience preferred.
Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to read and write English.
- Strong Communication skills; ability to understand and verbally express ideas and instructions effectively.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others.
- Ability to prioritize, follow instructions and follow-through to achieve results.
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels.
Physical Activities Required – The physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by a member to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Extensive standing and walking
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Vision and talking
- Climb and balance
EOE. Tobacco Free Organization