Great Benefits. Fitness Center Onsite. Large Bonuses. Profit Sharing. Christian Values. No Work Sundays
Hours: 2:30pm - shift end (hours may vary)
Job Overview: As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for setting up and operating food processing machinery to safely and efficiently produce frozen food entrees. You will also be responsible for supplying the production line with raw materials.
- Responsible for setting up and tearing down the production line equipment.
- Operate machines, including troubleshooting, cleanup, setup, basic quality control, and waste control.
- Responsible for keeping the production line supplied with raw materials at all times.
- Responsible for the operation of a manual and/or power hand jack.
- Able to complete production paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist packing department by stacking cases of finished product onto pallets as they come off the packaging line.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Qualities:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to work in cold environment (Cooler, Freezer)
EOE. Tobacco Free Organization